Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Popcorn Craving

I suddenly have a craving for popcorn at this early. It is already breakfast time here at my end but instead of a full meal, I feel like just having some popcorn. Does it sound no sense to you? I got used to skipping a full meal every breakfast time. Two slices of bread and a cup of coffee will do but this morning, I could use a bowl of popcorn. It is just appropriate for I am planning on watching the last few episodes of an Asian drama I've been following for a week now. Isn't a bowl of popcorn perfect for TV or movie time?
If only our microwave oven still works, I have had my cravings satisfied already. But sadly, it was broken couple of years ago and haven't got a replacement for it yet. I used to stock my fridge with microwave popcorn since it is the fastest and easiest way I know to prepare a bowl. What's more convenient is you only need a microwave oven for it. With its easy preparation steps, you'll get your popcorn popped and ready to eat in just a few minutes. It is funny, since we have no oven anymore, my mother suggested I do the manual popping of corn and oh, it isn't easy. I'd rather buy popping corn sold in stores nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks