Sunday, February 24, 2013

Busy Sisters

I have not seen my younger sisters for two weeks now. The last time we were all gathered together was on our father's 40th day after death. We all visited father's grave, lighted some candles and said our prayers for his eternal rest. After that day, them two went back to the city for school and work and I have not seen the two of them visiting us here in Manukan after that. We haven't bonded like we used to when I was still living in the City close to them. Now I miss the city life...though I am all set here in Manukan living a busy life helping my mother watch her small store and playing Wartune. 




I can't wait for the school vacation so we three can again bond. I miss swimming in the sea with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks