The Three Chies Inspired Cakes?

This blog originally has a three-color theme inspired by our three favorite colors; pink, yellow and baby blue. For the first few changes done on this blog’s template, I used those three colors until I changed it to all-pink recently.

Check out the past layouts/templates of this blog:





As you can clearly notice, all these blog templates have those three colors. Which among these templates you like best? Well, if I am asked, being the designer of these templates, I like all of them. But why did I have to change from layout to layout? It is because I easily get tired of my blog's look that I had to dress it up from time to time to be inspired. 

Now for the Three Chies inspired cake. Ta...da!!!!

This is just a coincidence. My youngest sister Cheep took this picture while in a cooking/baking competition in Cagayan de Oro during their educational trip there. These are just two of the cakes displayed for the competition. These cake surely caught my sister's interest upon seeing the colors simply because it is The Three Chies theme!

Photobucket
366 Blog Photo Challenge

Comments

  1. I love the 2nd template! The cakes are indeed beautiful and match the color theme of your blog templates!
    Visiting for color connection
    Rock Star Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to change my blog up. I just not that smart when it comes to such things. The cakes are great looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first design Sis Chie, girly and beautiful :-) that cake looks delish as well :-) Dropping by for BPC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Yummy cake blended well with your blog's dress, gwaps! Maayo man kaayo ka mohimo template gwaps! Pahimo ko sa akong mga pobre ug damit nga blogs bi! ;-)

    BTW, thanks for joining me on my last day of hosting. However, if you can, please link an entry to BPC 333 and BPC 334 gwaps aron ma-kumpleto nimo and you can get to claim $5 for completing tr November challenge. I'll wait for your entries whil linky is still open. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the last design best :) The cakes look very colorful and my imagination tells me that they were delicious, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehhehe...what a coincidence! I love the way you put the colors together sis...ganahan ko sa combination kay nice kau ug very eye catching pa jud...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the cakes. well since you know how to change templates you can just change it anytime you want. I can't blame you for changing it often, i will do the same if may talent din ako

    bpc hop http://lulu-bitz-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2012/11/two-special-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cakes and all the templates!

    Thank you for linking up to Color Connection, the linky is up now for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts