Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cheem and Cheep's Puppies: Mocco and Mucho

It is good to have my much-needed sleep and rest today. I slept today for more than ten hours. How nice! From the two days of insomnia, I know ten hours of sleep is not enough but it is much better than to not be able to sleep at all.

Cheem and Cheep's voices woke me up today afternoon around 5p.m. I particularly woke up with them trying to get the puppies off Chizka but they were scared they might be bitten by the mother. They didn't know Chizka is ever friendly and sharing. I thought at fist I was just dreaming for I was informed by Cheem through a text message that they'll be home on Tuesday and it was still Sunday. When I was fully awake, I realized it was really them who went home after Cheep's last class in the afternoon just to see the puppies for themselves and not just on MMS and photos uploaded in FB. In the end I stood and helped them up. I placed all five puppies in the basket. Picture taking with the pups then followed.



Oh my, they were so noisy praising, exclaiming and all that to Chizka.I can still see their happy faces as they were playing with Chizka and puppes. They were very surprised that Chizka has indeed given birth to five puppies. They were amazed with the fact that our baby Chizka is no longer a baby but a mother to five cute puppies.

Before they went back to Dipolog City earlier tonight, they already had their pick. Cheem picked the smallest puppy with brownish black fur that she named Mocco while Cheep picked the cutest among the brown puppies that she named Mucho. Both their picks are males.

8 comments:

  1. aawwww such a cuties. These puppies look so content and at peace. i want to pat them though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! ka cute nila gwaps oi! i like their names, too! hala oi, ganahan jud akong triz ana ba kay mga cute kaayo nga puppies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the photos of your puppies remind me that my 4-year old want to keep a puppy :) Puppies are such cuties but I admit that I'm not good in taking care of them:( I'm also allergic with cats and dogs fur...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehhe daw gusto ko moadopt ug little puppies hehee cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahehehe, so cute puppies with the no doubt enjoying sisters:) love puppies:) Can I have one i'll keep their names..aheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my golly! as in ka mga cute kau sa iya puppies sis...bundles of joy kau...sulod pa ug basket...ehehe...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their name Grandma Chie lol :-) your sisters are indeed! a great help to you while taking care of your baby Chizka now a Mommy :-) I am glad Sis Chie that you sleep for 10 hours :-) You need a must rest to take care of Chizka, your grand puppies and of course yourself :-) Thank you for sharing this to BPC mwah
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks