Working On Rena's Butterfly Mosaic

It was late at night last night when Rena asked me and my sister Cheep to help her out with her school project, which is to make a butterfly mosaic. I got excited when I heard "butterfly". Rena was a bit hesitant when she asked for such help. I can sense she was shy, especially to me, since I just got to live in the same house with her for just a couple of months.

Of course, Cheep and I helped. I thought of making the "making" of mosaic easy so I drew a butterfly with a pencil, which later we covered with colored papers that were cut in squares.

Cheep tracing or highlighting my butterfly drawing with a pen. We were kind of excited while doing it. We were excited, especially me on how the butterfly mosaic will look like after. But we did the project simple basing on Rena, a fifth grader's ability. It wasn't a hard work for us at all, with Rena's help of course who did most of the cutting of colored paper. 


We finished the project around midnight. Come check Rena's final Butterfly Mosaic Project here

Comments

  1. hheheh..great job:) it must be fun doing stuff when you are not alone. Specially when its something interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are truly an artist gwaps! how nice of you to have helped somebody with her school project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! amazing. that's a lot of work but you did it great. i saw the finish products :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that's how it's being done...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is surely a fun project to make :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to know you helping her for school project just like mine i remind my son to do his school activities sometimes gets lazy have many task to finish and my son gets mad cus he think i forgot it but true i am feeling lazy i help him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so crafty and so nicey:)
    I love doing artworks/craftworks with my children and we hardly notice the time coz we get so engrossed with designing. It's a fun way to bond with children.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butterfly looks cute and job well done. Creativity has no limit...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe! How awesome. This reminds me of our collage in 2nd year HS and I was so proud of my work because I got the highest grade of all class. I know! I got the bragging rights that day for sure. hahaha... Totally bragging now. Anyway, how nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh i miss being a kid, asking my mom and dad for help pag may ganitong projects;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks beautiful Sis Chie :-) both of you and your sister did an awesome job. I love it coz it is pretty in pink :-) You are both talented :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts