My Women

In our family of six, we, the women are the ones that's strong, hardworking and independent.  The men in our family; our father and brother are very dependent to us, much more when I married to an American and when I started earning. We are like living in an upside down world wherein the women have to bring foods on the table. Although our father played his role being a providing father but that was all in history. Ever since my father fell into vices like drinking, smoking, gambling and women  (I think I was first year high school then), he as well fell into being the worst father. We still love him though.

Well, enough with that sad talk, let me share you my most loved women in these fun and silly photos.

Cheep acting like she smelt her Ate Cheem's smelly butt. Cheem on the other hand wasn't bothered by it, instead she showed out a tongue implying "good for you" with a peace sign. My mother is always serious in photos. She isn't good in making a silly pose and whether she gives out a smile or not, she always has that weird "singkit" eyes.

This one's a nice shot. These pictures were taken in my old apartment. Now, I kind of miss the place and all the fun happenings in there.

Comments

  1. I agree, we women don't have a choice but to provide and work if the men are not doing their jobs. What fun photos you have there, chie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. based on what you said, you sounded like you got your qualities to your mom :D just by looking at your mom's pic i can tell that she's tough and a strong woman :D i want to be strong literally too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, i love the first photo:)
    Anyway, about the women in the house, maybe because you girls/women out numbered them?..hhahaha! Well, as I said i really envy you of having those pretty sisterettes sissy! You seems so close to each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw...you have the smile your mother have... it's so nice to look at siblings who make funny things and a happy mother involve is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a really nice thing to be done - to be proud of your family, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picture, you're mom is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a fun-loving sisters :-) Your Mom is pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, magkapatid ba tayo ng hindi natin alam? Para kaaing we have the same father LOL

    He was a good father a good provider but everything changed!! So sad;( pero okay lang un , tatay pa rin natin sila dba hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts