Thursday, November 8, 2012

Few Things About Cheem

Among the Three Chies, Cheem possesses the nicest, sweetest voice. I even believed that if she really wants it to or if she really pursues singing, she'll really become one of the best singers in the Philippines. No kidding! She is the one who can reach the highest notes among us three. There are even times that I wished I also have her sweet voice to add to my rocker's voice but sadly, we couldn't have everything we wished for.

Apart from singing, Cheem as well knows how to play the guitar. She has her own guitar, only the acoustic one, which she used to play before. She learned playing the guitar back in high school, in her music subject. She still plays guitar at home from time to time but not to extent of making a living out of it.

Cheem is a carefree type of person. She wears what she wears and she does what she does. She doesn't care what everyone would call her and would think of her. I may say, she is a liberated type, well we Three Chies are but she is the most carefree, liberated and sassiest one.
Going out to night out parties, discos, bars, clubs simply is her favorite thing. That includes drinking liquors of course. We three chies are not a fan of beer, it is the hard drinks we drool for. Rum, brandy, gin, and vodka, Cheem can take those. Whoever her boyfriend will really have a problem for she dances and moves along the disco beat and drinks her liver out. It is why you are clubbing in the first place.
If she happens to like someone in a disco bar, given she isn't with someone, she won't go home unless she talks to the guy and get the phone number. We see no problem with it. Well, we even play the betting game sometimes. "If you can get that guy's number, I'll drink my glass down the bottom."  It is fun! To those who doesn't get our way will always have a problem with us, which we oftentimes don't give a damn.

11 comments:

  1. I always dream to have a good voice. Cheem is such a lucky girl to have a talent in music.

    As long as you know that you are not stepping on anyone, there is no problem with having a good time and enjoying life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I have a good voice as well, well others said that i have but my sister is way better. i can feel you now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh.. so envy you have sisters, she looks like you but as you said she might be super carefree:) women who can sing and play guitar actually are attractive, no wonder she can get the guy she wants:) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your sister is very talented, I always want to learn how to guitar, my husband bought a guitar for me but have not use them for months/years..I like her attitude for not caring what people :) I am trying to be like that too hehe..Btw, she is hot lady I guess many guys like her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. she should pursue it because dreams do come true if you set a goal for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love to sing, but it seems singing does not feel the same way for me, LOL, but whenever I'm in the shower, I can't stop myself from singing....that girl is lucky to have the voice

    ReplyDelete
  7. She should pursue a career in music gwaps! Let her join those musical contests there kay atong botaran ug banat! :) I can tell that you three chies are such a fun-loving sisters! How nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I really appreciate people with singing talent plus knows how to play guitar. Maybe she could join the next X Factor Philippines season...we can help vote for her:) You three sisters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations for having a very talented sister. since ur blood related, I guess you too can sing. ^^ I admire ladies who can play the guitar well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree that she should pursue and share her talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, thanks for making me miss my long lost guitar. I should get myself a new one next year and then maybe I can jam with your sis, hehe...

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks