Fair Treatment For The Sisters

Being a big or eldest sister to two girls is like being a mother to two daughters. In my case, I am like a mother to twin daughters for I, as much as possible, treat my sisters fairly. I mean, everything that I do or give to them should be balanced. As what I was seeing, that's how mothers usually treat their twin daughters. That's what I do too, I always make sure that both of them receive fair love and attention from me, which I think the reason why they are so close to me. I hope we'll stay that way forever.


Keeping it balanced between them is kind of hard sometimes, most especially when heated conversation arise between me and one of them. The one who's being scolded would feel bad thinking she receives lesser love and understanding than the other. Cat fights between us is inevitable sometimes but I am glad any of my younger sisters didn't lose their respect toward me. It is obvious in the way they respond to me. There is fear that they may sound too much or disrespectful. I do appreciate it.

Shopping for them is a bit tricky at times. When I buy one something, I have to buy the other one that "something" too. That is why, when I treat them to shopping, I have to take them with me so they could pick whatever it is that they like. And I'll be lucky if both of them eye on the same things, which often they do. Why? For it means, I spend money on them fairly. Yes, that counts too.

Comments

  1. you are one good big sissy then :) sweet and it's nice to hear something like that from a big sister. I'm sure your little sissy's are so proud to have you in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job sis, they're both lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a responsible ate gwaps! i remember growing up, ang among eldest sister was such a discipliarian jud. she tried treating us fairly but me being the youngest-- i could always get the special treatment. lol. they said that i was a very good daughter and sister growing up though so i deserved that special treatment. hahaha. your little sissies are sure so blessed to have you as their ate gwaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They should be glad to have you as their older sister. You cared for them and always look out for their needs. Good job ate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of my daughters. They're a year apart but they act like twin most of the time. That makes the phrase "make it two" popular for me whenever we go on shopping together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You remind me of my ate! she;s also very loving and thoughtful. i missed her though since she moved a few years ago out of Michigan. but good thing, we have phones, we can still communicate. However, nothing beats the idea of having to spend time together physically.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!!! you are indeed a very good big sister chie! way to go! i wish i had a sister like you, who will treat me to shopping too! lol! i have brothers, they don't treat me to shopping but they always give me gifts! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet sister of you, the bickering among siblings is pretty much normal and common, we just have to make sure that we are treating them fairly para wala jud maglagutay...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, your sisters are blessed to have you. I am the eldest of two sisters too, but I am not that caring. hehehe! I wish I had an ate like you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts