A Sure Investment

One mistake that anyone might commit is investing on something that doesn't guarantee a sure success. There comes a time when we just blindly invest on something without thinking of the consequences. Are we going to make a profit from it? Will our capital be at least safe? These are just few of the questions should be asked when offered an investment opportunity. Unless it is investing on precious metals as what credit suisse gold talked about and also believed to be the surest and smartest things to invest on.

I remember few months ago, I was invited to a seminar conducted by a company that supplies health supplement products. It was a pyramiding business they were offering, which is something I am not so into as I am impatient in dealing with recruitment. Of course, you'll hear lots and lots of positive testimonials and success stories from the so-called investors. Who would say they've lost a capital or haven't profitted one bit when they were trying to recruit you so they could earn? Of course, I didn't go down with the investing in that instant. I must try the product first to check how effective it truly is before making money out of it. Until now, I haven't thought of investing, and you sure get the reason.


 

Comments

  1. I am also in a lookout of a sure investment more especially that dollar rate is going down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing into something is a risky move, you have to make sure that you research and know about the company first and their reputation before you put your investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hate this kind of pyramiding scheme that masked as networking, my husband tried it for a while even though I'm not at it, he just can't say no to his friend, good thing he was able to get back the money he invested and stopped there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. investing in metals or any gold materials has been going on for years and i think this is the only stable investment a person can have because it's guarantee that as time goes on the value will increase and become more profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about investing in precious metals is really a good investment because it has somehow the stability compared to stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as with any investments, there are risks. you just have to choose the one with the least number of cons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also trying to find a good one to invest but hubby said gold is the best one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kind of investment is common here in US, you can see locals dealing with buying and selling golds, silver or precious metals etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am not very good in recruiting eighr sis LOL...kaya I hate networking...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts