Dreams Of The Three Chies

I have to accept the fact that no other one in the family can really be a Blogger like me. At first I thought I could persuade the younger sister Cheem to blog because she has diaries. She started writing on her diaries since high school. I even read some of it that's why I knew then that she had a crush on our neighbor across the street. I even learned that the two of them became an item in school, they were classmates. (Peace Cheem, I didn't know it was a diary...lol) But well, she's not much of a computer person. She only sits in front the computer to check her Facebook account and to make Imikimi photos.

Failed to persuade Cheem, I turned the persuading to Cheep. I succeed! It was 2009 or 2010 when she created her own blog in blogger, which she called CHEEP. It was just in time with her first steps in college.Her blog then served as her college life record. She was so diligent then with her blogging, writing every happening and every interesting thing she see and experience in school. I was happy! But college life became too stressing for her that she forgot about blogging. I just received a call from her actually apologizing for not being able to blog for awhile, which I understand. 


This is just an implication that you can't dictate anyone. You just can't let anyone to go along with your wishes even if it is good for them. Each really is unique. Each has his/her own desires. We may be sisters but we are different. Cheem is into singing and dreams to become a popular singer someday.  Cheep is into cooking and dreams to be a popular chef internationally. I am into blogging and I simply dream to become a millionaire. Lol!

Comments

  1. hehehhehe that fun... yes, you may have one parent but that doesn't mean you will have the same goals and views in life, likes and dislikes or etc... what great about being siblings despite of the difference you may have, still you get along so well and love and support each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, each of our siblings has different dream ,we cannot tell or dictate them what to do. My family back home is in business.I know don't want to be like them and went into different path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! Same goes for moms and kids. Moms shouldn't impose on their kids, and just let their natural talents unfold. From there, they'll be able to build their own dreams. All we can do for the people we love is support them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as the three of you are happy with what you are doing, then that's good enough. Besides, you can always cover the blogging side for any important events in your family's life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww! such a sweet and pretty sisters :-) I love your post Sis Chie :-) makes me giggle :-) Yes! you can't force somebody to follow your footstep if they are not interested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely! WE all are different and we all have different likes and interests. Even twins don't have the same interests. They may look-a-like, but the are not all alike in what they want and like in life. Anyway, I remembered when I started blogging because I heard about it from people I know and so I was very curious. I started making money, but when I became a mom I slowed down and actually stopped for a long period of time before I decided to go back again. Same thing happened when I became a mom for the second time around and now I am full on again. LOL! And oh, if I remember it right, I think you were the one commented on my blog about something and Congratulations by the way when that time comes. :) I don't know if it still is a secret, but anyway I am happy for you. I hope I am right and you were the right one that said it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true, we cannot dictate any one to go with our wishes. Good thing with you and your sisters is that you are still there to support each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You remind me of my sister,wherein we have different attitude towards many things.But even though we have different character,still we have a good relationships.Sisters will always be a sister and a best friend at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh same thing with my sisters.. I even bought them their own domain, designed their blogs and all they need to do is write... from time to time they still do update but my dream was for them to earn as much as I do.. unfortunately, blogging is not their cup of tea :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same with my daughter. I made a site on blogger for her,not for her to earn (not yet, she's just 10) but to improve her writing skill. She posted 4 articles then nothing followed. :( So true, we can't push a person to things he/she doesn't want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I envy you for having sisters. I never had one. I'm the only girl in the brood of four.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogging may not be for everyone...it's always good to have activities to do with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts