Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Prada Messenger Bag In My Wish List

I have finalized my Christmas wish list. Oh, is it too early? If it is, at least I have minimized my Christmas thoughts by deducting the wish list to it. Now, I only think of saving to buy those in the wish list. School stuffs for my godchildren who are already in grade school topped my list. Next to it are the educational toys for the little ones. I have in my list, of course, the meaningful jewelry gifts I am hoping to get for my family. Last but not the least; I have in my list a Prada messenger bag for myself. I prefer white.
I have been longing another white bag to add to my collection of whites. The last white bag I got for myself months ago from Secosana is a bit worn out now while the older ones have become too boring to wear. Since Christmas is nearing, it is just right to think of a splendid gift like a messenger bag made by a famous brand that has been an urban fashion icon. I like this messenger bag because it is not only trendy and fashionable but also very useful to hold your stuffs for both fashion and travel purposes. It has three large compartments inside that is perfect for two sets of clothing, vanity kits and other stuffs. Not to mention the authenticity. Good news, this is now on killer sale where you can save 68.83 % off its retail price!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you manage to maintain 7 blogs, I think it's awesome! THanks for stopping by, please swing by again soon!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks