The Three Chies and The Cardigan

I mentioned before in this blog about Cheem leaving my apartment to live together with her boyfriend but it doesn't mean our sisterhood and friendship ended there. She still visits from time to time. That day when mother stopped by here in my apartment, she came here too to see mom and to hang out with the sisters. My apartment then was too noisy because of these two.
It was also the day that I received the free goody from Hallo Hallo Mall. They both tried it too. Here's us trying on the free cardigan. They were amazed how I got it free.
Cheep, Ako, and Cheem.

Both my sisters liked the cardigan. They asked if I could get a pink and a blue for each of them. I told them I'll get one for each once I can accumulate enough points to cover the price and the shipping fee. That's me saying no. Lol! They just got cardigans from Crissa recently. Mama too asked for one of the same color. Well, I will definitely get her one.

Comments

  1. Bagay sa inyoha tanan, I almost has the same cardigan pero black lng to akoa og naa pud lace ang likod..Nice kau girl may paka kadawat og freebies hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking sexy and beautiful sisters...I am confused who is who :-) You both look the same. I miss my own sisters :-( The cardigan rocks with the sisters, fashionista here they come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours sisters indeed as you have the same choices. Great and lovely cardigan though. And yes, I love how say 'NO' very kind and loving, hehe. Btw, you sisters rock and all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely ladies! And kudos to the free cardi. Gotta love that! :) Work it girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both beautiful and fashionable hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you did get your free cardigans out of accumulatedpoints from buying at the Hallo Hallo Mall? You sisters are all pretty and sexy and look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys are really cool! ikaw jud pinaka bongga mo posing sis...ehhehe...love that cardigan...:) I have a similar one pero grayish lang toa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow bilhan mo na cla hehehe how do you earn points ba sa hhm?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how i miss having sister bonding time. you're lucky your sister live nearby and they can stop by whatever, whenever they want to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's nice to see siblings get along so well, that's very rare :) you guys are fortunate and it's also cool that you guys have the same taste when it comes to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice gyud sya nga cardigan chie, i love the lace gyud ai. :D bagay kaayo ninyo kay sexy pa mo ug body kesa nako.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awts! I wish I had sisters to bond with. puro boys kapatid ko so di kme makapag share ng mga clothes..nice cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. as i have mentioned before, the cardigan looks really nice, your sister and you are all equally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, it's definitely pretty! Can you also get one for me? hihi pa adopt muna ako as ur sister. haha joke!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The 3 marias you all look pretties. What i miss about my sister is we used to borrowing clothes and that's we get along well :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw sisters.. =) i wish my sister and I are that close... im afraid we are like cats and dogs once reunited. hehehe.. thats a pretty cardigan sis.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking good all of you. The cardigan suits all of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful cardigan... and being free is an added bonus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts