The MP3 converter has some prime features, which include -
- Convert the audio into MP3 files – MP3 audio converter would permit you to quickly and effortlessly convert the audio files in M4A, M4V, WMA, OGG, AAC/AC3 etc. into MP3 audios.
- MP3 audios from the video files – This gets available for converting video into AVI, WMV, MKV, MP4, VOB, FLV, MOV, 3GP/3G2 etc. into MP3 audio files.
- Extracting the background music as well as dialogs from the video files into MP3 – Users can extract the MP3 files from any portion of the movie as well as video files. • The Video Conversion function –MP3 converter additionally supports video conversion from any popular format that includes MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, M4V etc.
The WMA (or Windows Media Audio) is a commonly used format on several music download services. It is compatible to many Windows-based programs. There are some good reasons for conversion of WMA to MP3, compatibility being the crucial one amongst them. There are several multimedia programs and MP3 players which are incompatible to this format. MP3 is a compatible with almost every program and device. Another reason of converting WMA to MP3 is when you have to use WMA onto MAC OS; apart from some of the Macintosh programs, no other system supports to play this file format. If you intend to put music and sounds to a website then such a conversion from WMA to MP3 would really help. The file size is not an issue as WMA file sizes may be better in comparison to MP3. But the issue of compatibility is still crucial for people who visit your site. Depending on the kind of computer or software which the visitors use, they may not possibly play the WMA files onto your website. On the other hand, MP3 is likely to be compatible to each system of the user visiting the website.
The MP3 codec acts in a more standard way on the various software programs and devices. You simply can not beat the MP3 files compatibility.
Extracting MP3 from MPEG
- Extract MP3 from MPEG; apply the MPEG to MP3 video converter that enables the conversion in just 3 steps. First, directly drag the MPEG from the file folders onto the list in operating window. You can also click on "Add video" icon for adding the file to be converted.
- Then click on "Advanced" icon that leads to the "Advanced" window. Within the "Profile", select MP3 as the output format.
- Click on the button "Start" for starting this conversion. When this gets completed, you can find where output files are to be saved through clicking on the button called "Find Target". But, if you prefer to save output files onto a location then you can click on menu Tools > Preference for setting the location prior to the conversion.
I am a content writer and write on the technology niche. I was keen to write this article on MP3 converter as I found it to be an intriguing topic. I emphasized on covering the new trends related with this topic.