Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just Loving These Girl

I just love these girls. Even when there are times they get too painful in the butt, still I couldn't bear hating them (luoy kaayo). Even when there are people (our evil cousins) who are trying to ruin our friendship, if not our sisterhood, still our love for each other wins over their plans.
One thing I am thankful about is that my sisters haven't, for once, lost their respect toward me. That is because I've treated them not just sisters but also best friends.

They may commit mistake from time to time, yet the next day they would approach me to say they are sorry. We may fight from time to time but the fight doesn't take days for us to reconcile. It is just a matter of not taking shame in accepting the mistake and asking a sincere apology; one thing I've taught them. I grew up witnessing my mom and her sisters fight over nonsense...hating each other.  Well, they still do even until now. And so I promised to myself that I and sisters will never walk that path.

We will grow mature, get married and have our own lives apart from each other but we will remain sisters and best friends.

7 comments:

  1. Awww! you are lucky to have someone to bond with. I have always longed to have a sister older or younger it doesn't matter. Disappointments with each other and trials will always be there..what matters most is that you know you will always love each other no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you are one sweet big sister to these girls for sure. blood is thicker than water right? hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now u made me missed my sister :( hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I have sisters also... I am an only girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the spirit of having sisters, if they may read this gurl surely they will be smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great you get to bond with your sisters often. Love, love, love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww! what a sweet relationship you have with your sisters Sis Chie :-) I am jealous coz my real sister is million miles away from me :-(

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks