Jockstrap for Men: What and How to Choose

I am a fashion conscious person and regular with different fashion magazines and blogs. Since past couple of years there is a change in the trends of fashion and even men’s underwear and boxer have found sufficient space in the pages of magazines.

The exposure has let these undergarments come in main trends and now it is the catching eyes of men around the world. If you are still confused between the right boxer and brief, time has come to change. Men's trunk underwear can be one of the choices.

Just move two decade back you would find classic, Y-fronts underwear and later with time undergarments found popularity. Many companies came in the market and undergarments started coming in many styles and color. These were different from the old briefs that used to reveal the pale upper thighs of the teenage boy. The nineties also saw some development and cotton boxer become quite popular. Later in the mid of 1990’s that is somewhere in 1994-1995, companies like Calvin Klein came with boxer briefs. These jockstrap for men were great in every aspect and it just changed the world of undergarments. Let’s find some of its great features.

Wonderful Support: Needless to say about the support, the boxer brief under garments just defined the new age of wearing. This let the men’s testicles lie on place and after that no athlete events saw and sudden exposure of the important asset of men. Stability: The boxer brief not only provides support but also the most needed stability. These briefs never slip from the waist and lies well firm on position. You can just experience unmatchable stability.

Comfort: Boxer was used for support and this jockstrap for men is a combination of boxer and brief so you not only get stability but also the real comfort you are urging for your private part. Remember underwear is not just for fashion. It has its own importance. You can’t ignore them. Secondly both boxer and brief has its own importance so one can’t be ignored. Boxer can be comfortable otherwise but may be uncomfortable when wear under jeans. So take account of everything and rely upon boxer brief. All this is said because it is the brief only who holds your body tight and engraves the real men in you. It also gives the self comfort required and arouses the most important self confidence you were looking for.

Comments

  1. I never really realized how important jockstraps were for men:). I've been trying to figure out a birthday gift for the boyfriend, maybe this is the answer. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..boxers is the primary choice, i'm not sure if hubby would feel comfortable wearing this. but we can give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure if my husband would wear one but he likes the comfort of the boxer shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as far as i know, men are advised to wear boxers instead of brief because they are more comfortable. but my husband never wears them though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember my boyfriend now my husband wear sexy undies and have no clue what are those. I keep on laughing when I see him wear but now I love it when he wears them...looks sexy in him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it reminds me that i need to get my husband some new trunks! but you show me what to get this time. thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband is not into Fashion, he stick with the traditional boxer always. But I'm pretty sure there loads other men out there would willingly wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hubby do not like to wear something like that...And he is not into fashion either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother wears boxers shorts, he's not into briefs nor jockstraps. But i think this is cool, he should check these new trends and wear it for a change

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here at home, boxers are the first choice for the boys even the big boy, I wonder if this is more comfortable...

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is interesting! my husbands usually wears boxer shorts. but i'll include this on my shopping list! My husband will be celebrating his birthday next week, and now I know what to give him =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The right underwear can make all the difference in clothes' fit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my husband like his boxer shorts and would never trade it with all these fashionable undies. hehe.. he said that this undies are made for gay people. =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am pretty sure the husband would not wear it. Not even a pair of boxers. hahahahaha.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hubby is comfortable both in boxers and briefs only. I don't know if he would want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love boxer shorts and hubby is just comfortable with briefs, but that would be nice to try

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts