Cheep During SHRIM Ball 2012

This happened sometime in June this year. It was a gala night for all Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management or HRIM students in DMC. I found these photos of my lovely sister good enough to share. I hope at least these could entertain you. And please do excuse me for not writing something good and informative in this blog these past few days. It's just that my mind has been occupied thinking about a lot of things.



It's a delight watching your little sister grow into a beautiful lady. I am a one proud big sister to her. I can see myself in her years ago being so diligent and ambitious. She is doing great in school and is active in the curricular activities. Currently, she is participating in a retro dance.

I link this post to 366 BPC @ Pinay Sahm.

Comments

  1. Oh boy i give you the wrong link just delete the first one...Anyway, you look gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you! It is always nice to see our little sisters grow up to be responsible and fine individuals. I said the same thing for my sister. BPC hopping. Mine is up na rin here Wedding and Reception .

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sister is stunning! love her gown! thank you for joining chie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sister. Looks like it runs in the genes. :) That's good to hear she is doing great at school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look fab! thanks for the visit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sister is very pretty sis Chie. and that dress looks good on her. =)

    from BPC 222, hope u can drop by

    http://www.justbetweenuandus.net/2012/08/my-folks-last-day-here-in-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww! she is very pretty Sis Chie:-) all of you three sisters :-) I love her dress, so pretty indeed! Returning from BPC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's very pretty!!! i love her dress too.. like her, i was also very active in school back then... hehehe... visiting for 222 bpc..

    ReplyDelete
  9. visiting from #222/366 BPC....you look beautiful...lovely dress

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts