Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taking Care of Your Skin Naturally

It is a known fact that most Filipinos, as I know of and personally experience, struggle to be fair skinned. Having a fair skin here seems to mean beauty. So it you have a fair complexion meaning you are beautiful. I do not know to other countries but sadly it is like that here. Although many hypocrites would come out saying brown is beautiful but the truth is, we are buying more on having a fair skin is beautiful. I, personally am scared to come out when the sun is raging hot. I know many could relate to this. Buying every lotions that claims could turn our brown skin into white, for sure many of us have done this. Tanning? I would say is not in my vocabulary. I would go for a night swimming instead unless I really have to do it under the raging sun for the whole family to enjoy.
 
Photo Not Mine

As early as 25, I've already tried different kinds of skin whitening products and other skin treatments just to be fair skinned except the costly surgery. If as early as this I am already struggling to climbing the peak of being white, how much more when I age? There will be many more skin problems to deal with such as uneven skin tone, skin discoloration, age spots and wrinkles. As for having a fair complexion, there's one natural way that I found effective in turning your skin fair and that is naturally taking care of your skin by staying out of the sun. For skin discoloration and other skin problems, go for natural skin care products that has effective natural ingredients like Vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks