Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chem's Costumized Yarn Bracelet

Cheem got herself a customized yarn bracelet. I don't really know the correct term of such bracelet but let me just call it that way. She bought it from Mt. of Linabo during her climb to the 3003 Steps last Holy Thursday.

She said she saw this stall after reaching the 14th Station of the Cross that has yarn bracelets for sale for 15php each. You can have it personalized by adding your name or any word on it. 
Chem bought one, a black one. She chose to put her nickname "Chem" on the plastic that's attached to it in the middle. It's kind of creative.
And here's the final product. Chem and I wanted one for ourselves too but too bad we forgot about it while we were there. 

6 comments:

  1. Some great, and very artful work done here. [and I like your turquoise nail polish color too.]

    FRUITS of my LABOR is the link for my Tuesday post...if you can find time, I'd love to have you stop by and keep me company!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Happy RT2!

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! yarn bracelets those are cool Sis especially the RED colors, my fave :-) Returning from Rt2

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/how-do-you-like-your-coffee/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the name that is printed in YELLOW, so neat to have :-) my little girl will love that too :-) Dropping by from MYM

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/04/yellow-duck-and-a-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! to think about it 15pesos lang...nice kau..:) miss na nako ang mga burloloy sa pinas...manghakot ko puhon inig uli nako...lol!

    thanks for visiting my RT entry sis!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks