Three Chies' Current Salon Bonding

I treated myself and my sisters to Cut and Clear Salon last week for pedicure and manicure. It was a fun and relaxing bonding for the three of us.


Here are the two posing for my phone camera before the pedi-mani service inside Cut and Clear.


Here are our  beautifully painted fingernails. Cheep chose pink nail polish as expected being her number one favorite color (notice her pink Secosana sling bag?) while Cheem chose baby blue, her original favorite girly color to contrast her current boyish emo-punk style (black!).  I on the other hand chose purple, the current favorite.

Comments

  1. so cute, i wish i had friends that i can bond too.

    visiting back :0 hope you can also join our green monday meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. so sweet!! I wish i had sisters too.. But I am blessed to have so good friends to bond with in spas and beaches.. :)


    Droppin' from PF!

    http://graceabonillo.net/2012/04/book-review-the-adventures-of-babadooga-back-to-big/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! sweet bonding with the sissies :-) love the colorful nails :-) Dropping by from PF.

    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/03/birthday-gifts-for-her-classmate-victoria.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts