Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do Have a Jewelry or Any Gifts on Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, it is time to find gifts for your dates. It would be nice to bring gifts along when going on a Valentine's date right. This is for boys and girls to prepare. It's Valentine's Day, it is not just for a guy to find and bring gifts. As for a woman like me, jewellery and gifts of other kinds would surely be very impressive if a guys handed me one. I found one that I like it. It has to have a butterfly like this below.

To those who are planning to take me out for dinner on Valentine's Day, the above picture would be nice to give me as gift. Lol!

2 comments:

  1. hi can we xchnge lnx?pls add me GOD BLESS! JIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi chie! that looks nice... i had to read again, i thought you said you'll give it as a valentine's gift. lol! thanks for the bpc visit. here to return some love!

    raya

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks