Saturday, January 28, 2012

Be a Member of Walgreens Prescription Savings Club

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I often tell myself that I am not allowed to get sick. Yes, “allowed” is the term used. I am not allowed to get sick because aside from the expensive medication, it can keep me from my work, which means I’ll be unproductive. No one else would help me if that happens but me since my family is more dependent on me than I am to them. If only I can keep myself from getting sick, I would. But ailment strikes even how careful you are with your health. Therefore, everyone must always be ready for it. There is a way to save on medication expenses and that is through prescribing to a health program. There are hospitals or health associations that offer such program. Here in our place, we are prescribed to a health care program called PhilHeath, which saves us some pesos off our medicine purchases and hospital bills.

If you are living in a foreign country like the United States, for sure you’ve heard of Walgreens.  I  find it very beneficial. Walgreens is currently offering a special discount on annual membership of Walgreens Prescription Savings Club. There are two types of membership, individual and family. Individual membership costs $5 annually while family membership is $10. If I am to get the prescription, I would take family membership because it covers everyone in the immediate family including the spouse, children or dependents of 22 years old and below and pets.

Other benefits include:

  1. Savings on more than 8,000 brand-name and all generic medications
  2. Discounts on flu shots, pet prescriptions, nebulizers and diabetic supplies
  3. Bonuses when you purchase Walgreens brand products and photofinishing services

Visit the site now to learn more info on how to become a member of Walgreens Prescription Savings Club.  To stay updated on the latest news of Walgreens, like Walgreens on Facebook and follow Walgreens on Twitter.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks