Friday, September 30, 2011

HRIM Tshirt and Look Who Wears My Pink Bag

It's time to share some pink once again. I have here some photos I snatched from my sister's album in Facebook.
Here's Cheep showing off her pink HRIM shirt on their school foundation day. Look at that smile upon taking possession of something pink. To tell you, she always has pink with her every time she goes to school. If not her shoes, it's her bag. Even her new phone is pink.
And look who's wearing my pink bag? 


Here's a clearer view of my pink bag which I handed (I was forced, lol!) to Cheep. If you remember, this is the bag I won at a blog contest hosted by Shiela aka "Kurdapya". This bag has became her favorite bag to wear everyday to school or to anywhere. She's even using this bag right now in Bohol or in Cebu. I received few updates of her in Bohol yesterday. I am glad they got there safe and enjoyed their first day of tour so far. I didn't bother her too much for I want her to enjoy her time there.

7 comments:

  1. lovely photos, yeah i remember that bag ..Nag join ako sa contest pero ikaw ang nagwagi hehhe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All pink lovers here! ^_^

    Thanks for faithfully joining and supporting Pink Fridays! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah na hold-up ang BAG mo sis!! :)) ehheheheh lovely kasi eh!! nice sister naman ikaw eh :D ako dn bgyan mo ng pink bag ehhehehe ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. prettiness talaga...ehehehe! hold up man diay imo pink purse sis...thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great in the pink shirt Sis, beautiful pink bag too :-), visiting for PF, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/09/pink-jewelry-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. All pink is cool and beautiful:)

    Visiting from PF!

    Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/09/pink-friday-90-tea-set.html

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/09/pink-friday-princesses-album.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehhe..nice pink stuff;)

    visiting from PF..see yah!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks