Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pink Crystal Clusters

This is just a quick post to catch the closing of the linky for Pink Fridays. I am so late I know but at this very minute, I still have 3 hours to submit my entry.

So without much ado, here is my share:

Pink crystal clusters in a crystal vase is my share for PF today.  It's lovely isn't it? The beautiful orchids in the vase made it lovelier. This vase is placed on the bay window in my room. My sister didn't influenced me in buying these pink clusters but my room ceiling which is pale pink. I am trying to add pink in my room so I bought this.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sis,
    lovely flower, visiting from PF, hope you can visit me here too
    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/08/pf-entry-83-my-tourist-girl-and-her-pink-hat.html

    Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty sis! I like it....ganahan lagi ko anang dahon...ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pagka cute sa arrangement. cute pod ng imong signature Chie..ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav color is also pink! that so sweet and i liked this vase.

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks