Pink Fridays: Steno Notebook slash Debtors' Book

It's Friday again pals! It is time to share something pink. Before I go down to watch tonight's episode of Secret Garden, I leave my pink share first.

It's my pink steno notebook! I miss using this for our stenography class. I had this last 2009 when I was still taking Office Management and stenography was then one of our subjects. From that year, I only consumed half of the pages of this notebook. I still have it but it's now used as debtors' notebook. It's where I record the names of those who borrowed cash from me. Although most of them are so hard to catch now, I think it's wise to still keep the record so one day, if ever their foreheads bump into mine, I can show them how much they have paid so far.

Comments

  1. I wasn't able to learn steno (it wasn't offered in our curriculum), but I love using steno notebook because it has a divider in the middle - allowing me to maximize the space of each of the pages. :)

    * Visiting from Pink Fridays *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chie visiting you from PF hope you can visit me back, see you there!!http://www.shy-thelenslousegirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that they know that this is a debtor's notebook...your debtors will now be interested with this hehhehehe

    It is my first time to join PF and happy to be Entry No. 1. Hope you can visit me too sis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was here visiting Chie. Have a wonderful weekend

    Vicy
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute steno notes :) Stenography is one of my fave subject back then.

    nagpapautang ka pala.. 5/6? haha joke. When i ran out of budget i know now where to turn to.. LoL

    thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehehehe! that is nice, gwaps-- a debtor's record. i wish i've one, too. daghan na pud unta ko paninglonon ugma damlag! LOL


    My Pinks:
    Triz's Pink Guitar
    Sakura, from Japan
    Thanks and hope to see you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ako girl naa sad koy notebook pero butanganan sa akong daily expenses
    hehehe visiting you here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew how to do stenography, but I do have a lot of steno notebooks used for note taking when I was still working... I'm sure your debtors will be looking out for this. Keep it safe! LOL!

    Here's my Pink Fridays entry. Hope you could visit as well if you haven't yet. :) Thanksies! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. because of this post, debtors will run away now.. lol
    nice shade of pink/ so striking..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. buti ka pa sis marunong mag-steno, didn't had the chance to learn it...:) but i love steno notebooks, i am buying it here, listahan naman ng mga grocery list...hehehe! visiting late from PF, have a great wee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha...listahan..ako dami notebook..ewan ko ba..hindi naman ako na nag aaral..hehehe..
    Visiting from Pink Friday sis.. Here is my
    Pink Entry
    Hope you can join my Orange Tuesdays meme still open till Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts