Friday, May 27, 2011

Pink Night with Cheep

Last night, I was invited by Claire, a new friend I just met recently to a night-out party. It was kind of a despidida party for I heard her foreigner boyfriend is leaving for States soon. Since my youngest sis was at my place when I received the invite, I decided to drag her with me so she won't be bored alone.

So there we went out to party with my friends last night.

Cheep made this photo collage and tagged it to me on Facebook.
I know what she wants - the pink bag. 
Lol, trying to fool the big ate with a collage?

We went to party in pink. Cheep was wearing her favorite pink Crissa lace shirt while I put on a sleeveless, halter blazer with pink stripe over black tube and grabbed the pink bag I won from a giveaway. I am sure some of you PF players are familiar with this pink bag. I was glad my little sister enjoyed the night-out with my friends. Now she knows how I party in the city away from the gossiping eyes of the people in Manukan (home place). Lol!

18 comments:

  1. You look lovely in pink..I wonder if makukuha ni bunsomo ung bag mo hehe..Anyway Chie here is my entry http://www.shy-thelenslousegirl.com/2011/05/pink-friday-pink-baby-shoes/ hope you can visit, see yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww...bagay na bagay....pink na pink...pretty sisters...I wish I had a sister/s...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems you two enjoy the party, love the pink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana jud na ang mga younger sis, like me, kay clever!LOL! mine is here: http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/2011/05/pink-friday-pink-room.html
    clavs

    ReplyDelete
  5. you both so lovely and pink:)

    visiting from pf chie:)

    mine is at www.me-mymestizas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inggit lang kasi mga gossipers sa bukid hehehe.. Sino di maiingit sa mgagandang dilag na yan hehehe.

    Pink Tonic at y home page, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kagaganda niyo nama, very pinky and like the pink bag..hahaha:)...i'm super super enjoy kayo sa party...

    thanks sa visit sis Chie...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi tita thnks for the visit :)
    your bag is pretty tita no wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you both are Gorgeous! love the all pink in your photo...by the way thanks for visiting my baby blog. Happy PF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! Lend na lang minsan yung bag. You look like twins by the way. Equally pretty. Thanks for the visit & comment! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ladies in Pink! Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sister act... the lovely ladies in pink...


    Sorry for the late PF hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow all pink ah nice one .... Sorry for not visiting lately i have problem with my internet :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. both look pretty and lovely smiles! ibiga na kasi ang bag kay sister, hehehe! :D wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the kikay sister..
    Late visiting from Pink Friday! :) have a nice day!
    My Pink Entry

    Sis, my Orange Tuesdays Meme is still open till Saturday you might want to join..

    ReplyDelete
  16. one of these days, i'm gonna join this one but will use Baby Gee's pics because she has lots of pink girly dresses and shirts... girly girly kayo sa pics chie!

    hugs,
    Sheryl of GEORYL and Techie She

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks