Friday, May 6, 2011

Pink Embroidered Flowers

No, it is not my sister this time. I run out of pictures of her with pink so today, I featured my evening silk robe with  pink flower embroidery.
Can't see it clearly? Here is a close up shot of the embroidered pink flowers on the robe.
I don't know if it was hand-embroidered. My wedding planner got this silk robe for me on my wedding day. So this robe is the most memorable among my robes for I was wrapped in this robe before I finally put on my wedding dress.  I like that big pink flower! 

17 comments:

  1. Its cute, and i like the combination of colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tita ang ganda ng flower sing ganda nyo po :)
    thnks for visiting my site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ka silky jud kau...nice one sis....mine is up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beauty sis!

    My Pink, happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. robe looks comfortable and soft on the skin, followed u too on GFC. thanks for following me, from The Two Princesses' blog... www.thetwoprincesses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks comfy! Here's my daughter's PF entry and mine . Hope you can drop by her site and join Messy Go Round too. Thanks and see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ayyy so cute chie as in..like!!! hehe thanks for dropping my PF..good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very girly embroidered. ganda sis, tsaka header mo superb.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ang ganda sis,ang lambot lambot tignan:) mukhang well prepared ang wedding ninyo, yong amin eh ewan..haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. ka-nice ana nga pagka-burda oi! lovely!

    It's my first time joining PF and I have PINKS' hop at the Korean Memorial War Park entry. Hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pink mine was only a plain blue lol, btw here's my entry for Pink Friday: SAHM’s Online Diary and I added this blog here Points of View and Thoughts already, please check thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really nice one...and love the embroidered.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's a nice silky robe, must be very comfortable. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks