Music Monday: Party People by Nelly and Fergie

My computer didn't allow me to update this blog last night. It shut down again. Good thing I was able to scheduled a blog post for my other blog last night before it shut down. I am not that late for sure. So here goes my share:



I still feel the party beat from that night out I went to with my new friends and with my youngest sister. That's why I am sharing you again a party beat. This time is from Nelly and the lady in Black Eyed Peas, Fergie. Party People!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing this one first time to watch the video i don't know why i'm not always updated with the current songs hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Lady Java's..happy MM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the beat of this song...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...i had totally forgotten about this song! thanks for posting and reminding about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. late visit in your music monday post chie. lav it!

    Sheryl of GEORYL and Techie She

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts