Music Monday: Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas

I've had two night outs this month to two new disco bars here in the city. Yay, I am so outdated with the new disco beats. It just proved I've been jailing myself at home. While at the bars, this particular music by Black Eyed Peas titled Imma Be seemed pasted in my ears.


I am not really into Fergie's beauty but I like Black Eyed Peas as a group and their songs. Fergie has songs with beat could shake your booty off. This song, Imma be is one of the most played songs of Black Eyed Peas in disco clubs nowadays. For sure some of you have heard this beat and have shaken with it. Come and listen. 

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Comments

  1. I love B.E.P's - Thanks for sharing & Happy MM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like most of Black Eyed Peas stuff including this one :-)

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too.. I am a big fan of BEP...
    love this song ^_^
    thanks for sharing
    and Happy MM to you
    here's mine btw
    http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2011/05/top-five-best-american-idol.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it starts in one place and finishes someplace completely different, haha! The BEP have too many ideas for their own goods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts