Pink Sling Bag


I am not feeling well so I am not going to make a long post today. I just got up for an hour nap after dinner, which is bad and is making me feel sick and sleepy. I am mad at myself for doing it. Tsk. Anyway, my share today is this pink sling bag.



Obviously,  this is Cheep's sling bag. This is her current favorite I think because I always see her using this sling bag. I just hope she won't totally ignore her other bags or else, i'll take those bags back to my closet. Lol!

That's all I can share for PF today. I gotta wake myself up coz I really feel super sleepy. My eyes are dropping while typing and I can't sleep yet for it was only 2 hours ago when I had dinner. It's bad for the belly to sleep that early. So i might go downstairs and have some coffee. Besides, I have to reboot my computer according to my spyware doctor. Virus....grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comments

  1. Wow, such a pretty bag .. have a rest muna :)

    My PF

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutiepie kaau ang sling bag oi.. hehe

    Pink Havs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cute Tita.

    Please come see my Pink, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cute naman and very girly too


    here's my pink entry:
    http://www.imasworld.com/2011/04/pf-my-hk-girls/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pink bag, have a good rest sis. Same with me not feeling with my headache, but the difference I need to eat and I just finished it a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang cute ng bag, very girlie. i like sling bag. happy PF!:-)

    visiting you from here:
    http://www.rytchoice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cute!

    Take a peek of my Pink, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super like!
    Visiting from Pink Fridays :)!
    Mine is up! :)
    *****************
    Shengkay’s Journal
    Shengkay Random Nest

    ReplyDelete
  9. soo girly and cute pink bag. love it

    My pink Entry:
    http://www.ssetiram.com/?p=1366

    http://www.charlottev.com/2011/03/31/heart-shaped-cheese-sandwich/

    Happy PF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, ka-cute sa bag niya oi. Gusto gyud ko mo-apil ani nga meme pero la pay time. Hopefully this week aron kitakitz ta :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice sling bang pinky na pinky...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty sling bag! :) Have a rest dear. ^^, Sorry for the delayed visit. Here's my Pink Fridays entry. Happy PF! ^_^

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's a pretty bag,,sorry for the super late visit.God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts