Monday, April 4, 2011

MM: One Hello by Freestyle

I am featuring again today the same band I featured last week, a Filipino band called Freestyle. I am currently hooked by their music. I got addicted that I kept listening to their songs. Although I don't hum along with their songs, I just love listening to it and feel it. Their voices can truly communicate one's heart. No wonder they are one of the highly rated Filipino music artists.

The song I share today is titled "One Hello". I think they only revived this song. I haven't heard the song sang by the original singer but I love the rendition of Jinky, this lady among the thorns, I mean the only lady in the Freestyle band.
'If you're not afraid of what love brings then endings are beginnings of beautiful things. It's a chance you take, a chance you'll win. If someone's gonna find you, first you gotta let them in coz love begins in one hello.' These are just few of the beautiful lines in this song. You gotta listen to it and feel it. Please hear this lady out! Happy MM!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
Click the linky banner to view other entries 
and to add your entry.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the original version of this song but now I can't remember who it was. LOL!

    This is a nice rendition too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chie! Happy MM. I so love this song.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks