Sunday, April 17, 2011

Huh? The New Three Chies?

It seems like I am crashed out from the 3 chies because a new leader came in with cuteness so attention-grabbing. This cute leader had mesmerized my young chies and so I am no longer in the picture. I just can’t top its charm that is so irresistible and I could only cry.

Here are the cute photos of them three.




I am pink with happiness upon the sight of these pictures of my cute chies. I am smiling yellow remembering how happy we were during the time I took these photos. It rarely happens that the 3 Chies bond and Chizka simply added sky blue fun to it. Now I miss Cheem and her jokes as she is the joker among the three of us. I just hope she'll show up on her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Paano yan magiging four Chies na, hehe. Love your new header and the color of this blog :) kikay na kikay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaa...nawala man ka sa scene sis...ehehhee...sos nagpatunga man jud ning imong dalaga...ehehehe...nanguwag naba ni? ehhehehe...sensya sa term...lol!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks