Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Banner or A Cake

Oh no, it is not my birthday today. I am just wondering though. What if your child’s birthday is coming up or your company’s big event is just two days away, what would you prioritize? Would you run first to a bakeshop for a birthday cake or to a banner printing shop for that attractive banner that will welcome the guests? I have a friend from my hometown who used to run to me for her daughter’s birthday banner. I used to accompany her to a nice shop here in the city that does a great banner printing job. So far, she never asked me yet for a birthday cake, just for a birthday banner. It just amazes me that even when she’s out of budget to host a big event, she would still go on with the planning. Then, she would just solicit just to give her daughter a nice birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. i prefer banners over cakes dai coz they tend to last :)

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks