Sunday, April 3, 2011

All Pink For Summer

I did some surf shopping earlier to look for some awesome deals this summer. I first went to check Victoria Secret and I found this Belle Bandeau Top on sale as well as the low-rise bottom.

Orig. $26 - Sale $19
Orig. $20 - Sale $15

Isn't it a pretty pair of swim suit? I like its vertical stripes for it suits best to short ladies like me. The top comes with light removable padding and removable halter straps. It as well has an adjustable back closure.  The low-rise bottom has ruched side tabs and a moderate back coverage. To check the back view of the swimming suit just click on the photo.

Tie-front Strapless Cover-up - $38
Glitter Flip-flop 3 1/2" Wedge - $19 or get two for $30

When on the beach wearing that pair of swimming wear above, don't forget to bring cover ups and flipflops. These pink beach must-haves above are great companies.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chie, I like your pics. :) Those sandals look so nice but high heels so not for me. :) Adgi muna akow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink stuff if only i can wear that heheh ..

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks