Singers: He or She?

Early in the 2nd season of Filipino Got Talent, I was shocked by Mr. Marcelito Po Moy as he sang like a woman effortlessly. He got two voices, spectacular! We call singers like him as 'doble karas'.  He shocked me and left me open-mouthed. I got goosebumps all over as I was listening to him. I usually hear gays singing with two vocals (male and female) but not from a straight person. That's why maybe I was shocked.

Then as I was browsing online, I came across an entertainment portal in Thailand that features a transgender (male-to-female) named Bell Nuntita who surprised the crowd at Thailand Got Talent with her gender-bending voice. Looking at her on the video, I could not tell she is a transgender especially when she started singing. Her male vocals though sound so hunky that I could drop my undies.

Before Philippines had a spectacular singer and Thailand had a gender-bending voice power, Taiwan already had its pride. Here is Lin Yu Chun singing Dolly Parton's classic sang by Whitney Houston, 'I will always love you'. Lin Yu Chun already appeared on the Ellen Degeneres Show and Lopez Tonight.

All three of them have spectacular talent that shocks their audience. Only very few possess a talent like they have.

Comments

  1. hi sis! love the new look of your blog! ;) I love yellow and pink together :)

    LAm mo I love this guy tlga paulit ulit ko pinakikinggan sa you tube yan eh :)) so nice! may iba pa pla n sing galing nya pero mas magaling yung satin kasi ang blis mag shift ng tone heheheh :))

    visiting from: www.lisingfamily.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts