Pink Feather Duster

A friend visited and invited me out for lunch at Lee Plazal last month, during the first week. After lunch, we strolled around the department store. We were at the home appliances section when I spotted this pretty pink feather duster. 
When open for use. 
When close for keeping. 

I was smitten with color at first but when I checked it, it was a good buy. It features push-close and pull-open caps. It is quite good for keeping and keeping the dusts off the duster. It got my interest so I brought it over the counter for check out. 
I then tried it right away to dust the framed wall art in my bed room when I arrived home. It was quite good and pretty. So Pink! I bought this pretty pink feather duster for only P45.00. 

Comments

  1. If I have this cute pink feather duster maybe I won't use it. heheh

    HAppy PF

    my entry is here.. hope u can follow my blog thanks

    http://dickvincedorry-anythingandeverything.blogspot.com/2011/03/pink-friday-entry-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fir visiting my entry chie..
    pati feather duster kikay..but look at the nail! blue!..cute..

    happy PF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the duster I hope I can find such as t that here thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! First time to see a pink feather duster :)

    Dropping by from Pink Fridays! Happy weekend! Hope you can check out my Pink Friday entry too and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute nga parang nakapanghinayang ipagpag ng alikabok..lol..may nakita akong ganyan sa subway kaso floor map xa tinitiklop din.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ka sexy ba sad kau sa inyong duster sis woi...ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is really nice sis. So girly pati. thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so kikay, I love it..hanap din ako niyan dito nga para parang cotton candy tingnan habang naglilinis..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty for a duster.

    My Pink Friday, please come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one...kaka-inspire maglinis kasi pink, :) PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around... wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi that is beautiful duster, parang kahinayang gamitin hihihi!

    visiting thru PF
    From wala to okay
    Raketer Mama

    ReplyDelete
  12. ka cute sa imung feather duster chie, manayang mn sd ko ug limpyo sa abug ana hehe

    My Pink Entry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it too..so feminine..

    visiting from PF!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts