Music Monday: Listen by Beyonce

It is Music Monday again pals. Are you up to share a lovely music today? Well, I am and that is "Listen" by Beyonce. Why Listen?

Beyonce on Oprah

To watch the official music video, click here

Because I sang this song last night on a videoke bar for the very first time. My friend treated me to a private videoke for an hour for two hundred pesos in a newly opened bar in Dipolog. While singing the song, I got to fully understand what the song is trying to say, which is "listen'. I love it!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. Add you link here.

Comments

  1. I always love this song. Visiting you here

    My Daily Mumbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit late. So...Happy MM on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song too! I have this number 1 on my iPod. She's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choice! really shows that Beyonce can sing rather than just shake her booty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohyou should have take a video of you while singing this song...hehe it would be great seeing you hitting the high notes...
    this is actually my sister's favorite song...
    thanks for sharing this wonderful entry
    have a great day and Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Mystery Man on this one. Quote "really shows that Beyonce can sing rather than just shake her booty!"

    Awesome performance! Love it.

    Namz recent post Sister Christian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts