Music Monday: Half Crazy

The first time I heard this song, I felt half crazy for the powerful voice of the singer, Joshua of a Filipino band named Freestyle. Well, hearing it again I still feel the same, half crazy. I first saw him long-haired singing a song he composed himself titled Pangako (Promise), an awesome composition of his in Kindred Garden (K24/7) band. He was cute with long hair but a lot cuter now with bald head.  


No I haven't slept a week at all since you've been gone,
And my eyes are kind of tired from crying all night long.
No I've never been too good at cooking just for one,
It's so lonely here without you baby come back home.
Coz I'm half crazy....

Listen to this song, you'll be half crazy about it and about him. Just listen to the song to know the rest of the lyrics. Have a great Monday night to you all!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Hey Chie! I've definitely never heard this one before. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy MM my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the freestyle... never get tired of this song

    Happy MM
    Here's my entry by the way
    Thia Megia ~ Out Here On My Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed :)

    I can see why you like him. That's some powerful vocal!

    I enjoyed that too :) Have a great week and happy MM!

    Namz recent post Kid Ego

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts