MM: I Don't Wanna Cry


Here is my share for Music Monday today entitled I Don't Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey. Have you ever heard this song? This song is a bit old but I love the song. I used to hear this song from my mama's karaoke machine back when I was little and I was captured by Mariah's orgasmic voice in this song. Although the song has a sad message, it doesn't make me cry because according to the song, I don't wanna cry. Lol!


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

Comments

  1. HI chie, slamat sa laag.. kamusta ka na.. dropping by here also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. skinny Mariah...lol!!
    Love her!!
    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard that in a long time! Great choice! Happy MM! :)

    Male Artist Smörgåsbord - MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm been sometime since I heard this one. Still good to hear it.

    Haunting vocals indeed.

    Happy MM and have a great week ya.

    Namz recent post It's A Waste Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot how hot she was back in those days! Thanks for bringing back this memory! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts