Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Want To Kick My Panic Away

How many of you suffer panic or anxiety attack? I do suffer anxiety attack when put in a very anxious situation. One example is being in a job interview. Just the thought of it makes me sweat and quiver. That’s one reason I enjoy working at home better than applying to a job. I am trying to stay away from interviews and all. I would blame it to the level of caffeine in my system but caffeine is not all to be blamed because the problem could be psychological. Instead of blaming it to the caffeine, I just embraced and accepted that I am born this way. A while ago though, I came across an article about anxiety attack, its symptoms and its cure – the Panic Away guide with Joe Barry’s One Move Technique that is said to have helped many stop their panic attacks. I might give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks