Thursday, March 24, 2011

GT: A Song That Makes Me Smile


We are still talking about music at Girls Talk. This week, we will be sharing a song that makes us smile. The first song that came to my mind is Kaba (Nervous/Twitter/Fluster or whatever you call it), a Filipino song sung by Tootsie Guevarra.


I am sure most of you heard this song before. This song strongly described the feeling I had back then towards the very first person I admired. It was in high school, 2nd year. This song reminds me so much of how I giggled and flustered back then upon the sight of my very first crush; the very first boy who made my heart goes rum, dum, drum! Lol. Even now, listening to this song makes me smile. I still sing this song in videoke bars.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, reminiscin'! haha...Happy GT!

    Here's mine http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/03/gt-song-that-makes-me-smile.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this song. This is cute. Especially when I think of my crush. hahaha SO high school. Nakakatuwa. Mine is up - My Happy Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. it reminds me of someone as well

    Here’s my share:

    http://www.jaz4atot.com/2011/03/gt-ang-aking-awitin-make-me-smile.html

    Just for a Thought
    My Prince  Macoi
    Trying Hard Techie
    Emotera
    My All

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy songs invoke happy memories! nice pick of song. Thanks for visiting. Followed your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy songs invoke happy memories. Nice pick of song. Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed you, hope you'll follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. senti-mingaw value diay ni.. nyahaha.. nice song.. agi ko for GT..
    Girls Talk here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love singing this karaoke style! Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaahhh.. a videoke staple. hihi. and with good reason. the tune is quite catchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha, haven't heard this for awhile.. wonder where tootsie is nowadays?

    Have a great week ahead girl, here's my funny song if you haven't visited me yet
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha, haven't heard this for awhile.. wonder where tootsie is nowadays?

    Have a great week ahead girl, here's my funny song if you haven't visited me yet
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow reminding the "crush" days! ^^,

    Sorry for the delayed visit. Mine's here in case you haven't visited it yet. ^_^ Happy GT!

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks