GT: A Song That Makes Me Cry


It is time of the week again for all the girls to gather together to talk about a certain topic. Today, all girl talkers are going to share and talk about a song that can make them cry. 

Here's mine:

Thanks To You by Tyler Collins

Thank you for teaching me how to love
Showing me what the world means
What I've been dreamin' of
And now I know, there is nothing that I could not do
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to feel
Showing me my emotions
Letting me know what's real
From what is not
What I've got is more that I'd ever hoped for
And a lot of what I hope for is
Thanks to you

No mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will pull me through
Thanks to You

Oh... There's no mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will see me through
Thanks to You
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to live
Putting things in perspective
Showing me how to give
And how to take
No mistake
We were put here together
And if I breakdown
Forgive me but it's true
That I am aching with the love I feel inside
Thanks to You
Thanks to you

Source: http://www.lyricsmode.com/

Why this song? This is the song that I usually listen to whenever I am down, when my mind is troubled and when I'm faced into problems I could not solve alone. Why? Because this song reminds me why I am troubled and why I have problems. It is because I forgot to give thanks to Him above during my happy days. I would cry with guilt.

Comments

  1. love this song too pero hindi ko alam na tyler collins pala kumanta lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song too.. surely makes you cry when you hear and sing it...

    i also love your layout.. the colors are so vibrant.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song too...During my son's grade school graduation, they sang this song to us parents while giving their certificates to us w/ matching hugs and kisses...the song adds meaning to that very touching moment :)

    followed your blog, too..here's mine http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/03/mm-song-that-makes-me-cry.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song reminds me of my grade school friends. thanks for posting. Nice song :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the song, I always hum with my bestfriend.

    Girl’s Talk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This songs familiar hmm. Thanks mine is up too.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song too chie, pareho pareho tayo ng trip pag down, music lng katapat or kaon, usahay tagay sd hehehe

    Visit my GT crying out loud LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will never forget this song. I have known this song since 5th grade. Very lovely. I have it in my iPod. Thanks for sharing this song, see you again. Mine is up.

    http://www.haziepooh.com/2011/03/girls-talk-whats-forever-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with you that He's always with us whatever the season may be :)

    Here is my song.

    Happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice dear. :)

    Happy GT. Mine's here. :)

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, i just heard it in a graduation ceremony, and even if i was not among the participants of the event i nearly cried, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the song so much and ewan ko anong tv program ung pg natatanggal ung contestants ito kinakanta:(
    mine is up here: http://stylishvoyager.com/?p=249

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a staple during graduation ceremonies here in the Philippines and because the ceremony usually means friends will have to part ways, it makes me sad and teary-eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, sang this one to my hubby. love the message

    check out my entry here too. Have a great week!
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts