Thursday, March 10, 2011

GT: Making Me In Love All Over Again

I am in love all over again! It's Girls Talk and today, we will all fall in love by listening to the music of our hearts.

I actually have several love songs in my media player library. To name the few Wonderful Tonight (all-time favorite), Lady in Red, I Finally Found Someone. But among those beautiful songs that can make me dream and smile while listening, I chose "My Endless Love" because on Valentine's day, hubby sent me an electronic card with a music. When I played it, it is this song by Lionel Richie. The song made me fall in love to my husband dear all over again. Thanks to hubby for creating a smile on my lips that day. 

10 comments:

  1. Love this song you can fall in love again.. Happy GT!

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's sweet of your hubby.... happy GT! ^^,


    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet song indeed. Thanks for the visit girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. my endless love :) fave song ng parents ng kaibigan ko sa highschool. infairness, kinakanta nila ito sa videoke ng duet. ehehe

    mine is up here: Stylish Voyager

    ReplyDelete
  5. very popular song.. suki sa videoke.. hehe nice choice sis..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sis visiting from GT: Music of My Heart..

    Classic all time fave long song....

    Nadaan at nainlove sa iyong awitin


    ====
    Brown Pinay
    GCircles
    My Point of View
    PartyPreppies

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! another classic... have loved this since i was a youngster...

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one sexy love song... adore diana ross to the max

    Have a great week girl, here’s my entry for this week’s GT.
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

    ReplyDelete
  9. classic love songs are super love!

    My entry is here: http://nicquee.com/2011/03/gt-my-ultimate-love-song/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great choice of song! it definitely makes one fall in love once more. lionel richie is truly a genius in singing :)

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks