Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Email Account and Email Marketing

I was creating a new email account exclusively for this website earlier when I came across a long discussion about email marketing. What is this so-called e-mail marketing? Well, if you have purchased a product or a service from a website and have subscribed to that site’s newsletter, certainly you’ve became a recipient of that site’s e-mail messages. That email is then a site’s medium of advertising their new products and services for a purpose to repeat their business with you. It’s a way of gaining potential costumers using electronic mail.

With the growing number of e-mail users, email or electronic mail is now considered as one of the best marketing tools because of its swift delivery of messages to consumers, hence, a faster way of selling products to buyers. Most advertisers and/or businesses preferred e-mail marketing nowadays. Even starters who've just recently ventured into putting up their business online opted to small business email marketing with a hope to gain possible costumers. I personally think that this medium of advertising products is effective. I myself receive a lot of email messages from online shops I subscribed to everyday and I admit it is helpful on my part to easily check on the new products and services they offer.

2 comments:

  1. Yan siguro sis yong mga email na minsan narerecev ko with link, shopping site for electronics or bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still dont understand the use about email marketing sis. Paana ba yan? BTW, I like the way you did the lay-out. :)

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks