Music Monday: Wonderful Tonight


Since it is almost Valentine's Day, I would like to share my favorite music of all time. This song has a story kept within me. It's a song that touched my heart and continuously touching my heart whenever I hear it. I am sure this song will touch a woman's heart this Valentine's day. It's a song by Eric Clapton titled "Wonderful Tonight".


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. Add you links here and visit other participants.

Comments

  1. An evergreen classic :) Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an everlasting song. Good choice.
    Happy MM to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts