VS Spring Bra Tops

This is to give hubby an idea of my desired gift this Valentine's day...only if he'll come across to this blog. But really, these are the type of tops I love to wear - bra tops that comfortably support bombshell curves.  I found a few that I like from Victoria Secret's spring bra tops collection. 

Sequin Banded-Bottom Bra Top
I am currently in love with purple so I found this one so perfect...
and it is halter too? I super want!

Embellished Inset Bra Top
I love the detail of the pleats and rhinestone embellishment on this one. 
I love brown or skin-toned so I could use this one.

Cross-front Tank Bra Top
This bra top can give an assurance of a best support because of its cross front. 
Wearing this will just make you feel you are wearing a brassiere.


You know, there are times that we women would love to set our bombshells free from brassieres for even just a while and bra tops could be a big for you'll not be needing a brassier no more. So I hope you like my picks! Head on to VS Spring Bra Tops to pick yours.

Comments

Popular Posts