Pink Saturday: Pink LV Wallet



Don't be deceived by how it looks, it is just a replica. And I think, the imitator didn't imitate it very well. If not for that famous brand name, this could have only cost half its price of P599.99. Anyway, this is my sisters'. The reason why she bought this is the color saying she can't totally ignore the pretty color of pink even though she started loving the mysterious color of purple. Well, sis is right. This wallet is pretty, I mean the color and the letters L and V. Have an awesome Pink Saturday night to you all!


Comments

  1. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would know the difference if you did not tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha..looking nice though just a replica..btw, i already added your blogs te..2 blogs, http://www.the3chies.com/ and http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/..hoping yo see my three blogs in your 2 sites as well..please ping me if're done :D



    I am...but GAGAY.
    Pinoy Medical Doctor
    The Latest Buzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks can be very deceiving. I would be fooled at first sight if you did not say it's an imitation. It is in abundance here in the country, that's nothing new and we Filipinos simply loves to patronize them coz most can not afford the ultra expensive signature items. We mostly prioritize the basic essentials like food, education, and the like.

    Thanks for swinging by at Lainy's Musings via EC. I hope to see more of you soon.

    All the Best,
    LAINY
    www.lainyonline.com
    www.scottzprincess.net
    www.dfoolonthehill.com
    www.thefabchic.com
    www.kuerdas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say it's just about perfect in every way. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts