Monday, January 31, 2011

Music Monday: I Love You So

It is time to share the music of our heart again. Today I would like to share the OST of Autumn's Concerto that's just aired on Abs-Cbn last week - I Love you So by Toni Gonzaga. The title of the song is the same with the title of this Taiwanese drama in Abs-Cbn. I chose to share this video below because it has some clips from the drama. I hope you'll care to watch the MV from beginning to end. You'll surely love it..and confused that you want to watch the whole drama the moment you finished watching the MV. I super recommend this drama! Please watch.


***
I would also like to share the opening song of the original version
Wo Ai Ta or I Love Him

If you visited my other blog, the Hideaway, you'll read there how crazy I am for this drama. I fell in love when I watched it on its original version last year and until now, I am still in love. When I learned that Abs-Cbn will be showing this drama, I was so excited. Finally it is on now. You can watch it weekdays during afternoon after Sabel. I do hope though that they'll transfer the time slot of this drama to prime time for it really deserves a prime time slot.  The casts, especially the super hot Vanness Wu really did well!


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. Click here for the linky.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm...interesting. The 1st video is a modified version of "Somewhere over the rainbow".

    I like them both :)Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, interesting. not really a fan of toni but she did well here. happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow interesting.. i agree with Namz.. it's somewhere over the rainbow.. all revamp.. i like it!!!

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks