I Am Loving VS's Dream Angel Demi Bra

It is almost Valentine's Day so love me romantically baby! I am eying this demi bra by Victoria secret. Below is just one of the many "Love Me Romantic" bras at Victoria Secret. Hmmn..these are best to wear during a romantic night with your loved-one.


Check out the "Love Me Romantic" collection and pick your choice. I choose this Demi bra because of its romantic color; a combination of pink and black, and its romantic design. I like the idea of leaving a hint of pink laces for the cleavage. It's just romantically pretty and I want a pair so badly!

If you want one, go for it! You might as well avail a free shipping deal from Victoria Secret when you buy a full-priced bra by using this code: SHIPBRAS11. This offer ends this Wednesday. 

Comments

Popular Posts