Thursday, January 20, 2011

Girls Talk: Work Resolutions

Number 1 in my work resolution this year (since my work where I can earn is only blogging) is to finish tasks, paid or unpaid (like memes), at or before a given deadline. That is the reason why I really find time today to post for Girls Talk because I've missed several Thursdays already.

So to meet the deadline, I have to manage and divide my time wisely. Just like office workers, I have to get up early, take a bath, feed my dog and eat breakfast before sitting on my computer chair. So tired or not, I have to start my online work from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Then I'll have my lunch break from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Work then resumes from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Then I'll have another break for two hours to prepare and eat dinner. After that, I can go back to face my computer again from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. That's it!

7 comments:

  1. wooo... talaga namang FULL TIME blogger ka sis!!!
    ewan ko lang kung hindi ka kumita ng bongang bonga nyan!! tirahan mo ako huh!! hihi

    Good Luck ^_^
    Happy GT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Birada na jud ni! More moolah for sure!

    I once contemplated on giving up my regular work to give way to blogging. But it turned out i am still working on a 8-5 basis and do blogging before and after work. I lied low though in the past couple of months.

    Uy, flattering pud sa imong shout at Lainy's Musings, Chie. Bisayang dako intawon ko.I do love writing though and would love to hone my craft in the English Language. Maayo nalang ni mapraktis atong carabao english, LOL!

    Pero one thing noticeable when I comment is that I try to comment or shout in English. When I was new at Entrecard almost four years ago, most of the members were Non-Filipinos. Murag ako ra nasalaag nga Pinay sa Top 20 popular blogs sa EC at the time. I made friends with most of them. Till now, most of my friends are non Filipinos. Akong mga filipino friends kay mag speak man in dialect in the comment section siempre kay mao may naandan. When one of my friends asked me what we were talking about,that's when I realized we had to speak in English. There was even a time nga bisaya ilang comment unya itranslate nako sa english kay kadtong african friend nako mu-ask jud sa translation. So to save me the trouble of translating, i-english nalang jud daan, haha! Kalisod lagi ang agi, nyahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bongga tlg ang 8-5 OL job mo, girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hardworker!
    I like your determination! Good luck!

    Cindy
    http://travel-junkie.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh... i really wish you luck on that, girl! i have the same problem, but it's because i have a full time job that's way i can't afford to post my entries right on time, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here, sis. i used to neglect some memes and i hope to make it up this year.

    yes, time management is what we need to meet our deadlines and at the same time do our household tasks. good luck on that. have a great week!

    http://www.topicsonearth.com/2011/01/my-only-resolution.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. it's great that you strive to follow a work schedule, as for me, i can't do that since i'm a mom already and being one makes my day (all my days) rather unpredictable. hehe. good luck on getting more opps for all your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks