GT: The Final Resolution


I missed the past topics about resolution but this week, I tried my best to find time for we will be talking about the final resolution to life in general. Well, I have a few....

  • I'll face and handle every life situation maturely. I used to just stamp my feet, whine and then break something when unpleasant situations occur. It is just too childish I know but couldn't help it. It has something to do with my rotten temper too so I'll try my best to eliminate my bad temper.
  • I'll stop smoking. I just got back into my smoking habit about a week ago after getting mad about something. I need to stop it badly! 
  • I'll depend on no one but myself. I've been very dependent to my family, my husband and friends. This time, is my time to depend on myself. I know I can do it, I am just scared to spread my wings of independence. 
  • I'll be more giving to myself than to others. Never will I be milked again...not anymore. I've been very helpful to others money-wise yet I couldn't find them when it's my turn to ask for their helping hands. I will rather spend that money I'll giveaway to myself like buying stuffs I want. For now, I am eying a phone of my dreams. I'll try my best to save for it. 
These are the main things I want to accomplish this year and I do hope I'll be able to do all these.

Comments

  1. Cheers Chie.. sana magawa natin yan... hehehe... Good Luck dear..
    http://www.woman-elanvital.com/2011/01/gt-womans-resolution.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck on your resolutions, Chie. I am pretty sure you can make do it.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, spread your wings and fly, sis. you can do it. good luck!

    http://www.topicsonearth.com/2011/01/2011-resolution-work-harder-and-save.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. three cheers for 'no smoking' girl! good luck... and yes, never allow yourself to be taken advantage of again.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find the will power strong enough to achieve all these resolutions.
    Perhaps the most difficult part is probably controlling your temper. I too like you, have an issue with that.

    All the best!

    Travel-Junkie
    http://travel-junkie.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on purchasing your new phone soon! more opps for you this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts